We're a team of passionate, product-minded engineers, designers, problem solvers, and friends. We're remote-first, with a small hub in San Francisco.
We're all product people
10 / 10
We are enthusiastic!
Execution > ideas
We are givers
Product Advisory Board
About the role
Accord is an early-stage, YC startup (W20) founded by early Stripe and Google Cloud leaders. We're a team of 7 startup executers, have strong traction from Alpha users, just raised a $5.5M seed round from tier 1 investors... but are missing a foundational member of our crew! *Report to the CEO/Founder.
Our Mission: Building better relationships through radical collaboration.
We’re seeking a passionate designer to shape Accord's product, brand and truly own design at the earliest days of the journey. A core strategy at Accord is to bring the quality of consumer products to the enterprise (think Slack, Figma, Dropbox, etc). This is an opportunity to not just lead design, but to be a part of the company's strategic planning and vision-setting.
If you’re excited about creating impactful products with a group of driven executors, read on.
Words that would resonate: self-aware, optimistic, growth mindset, autonomous, mindful, empathetic, team-first, integrity, and community.
Full-time | Remote | Visa Required | $175k - $215k | 0.75% - 1.25% | 6+ Years
- Own Design at Accord (product, brand, experience, etc)
- Define & execute our design strategy based on priorities and users’ needs
- Set the 10/10 quality bar for UX & UI
- Partner with eng & product to ideate, prototype, ship, and iterate
- Deeply understand our users by speaking with them directly
- Be a multiplier for Accord’s culture
- #1 or very early startup designer; experience with high-growth companies
- Have worked on remote friendly teams
- Experience with the B2B space – especially building tools for customer-facing teams
- Technical experience (front-end code)
Staff Software Engineer
What we're looking for
You will be in charge of designing and building products and taking Accord from 0 to 1. We have a fresh modern codebase that you’ll be able to make your own and want to tell your friends about. We're seeking founding, experienced frontend engineers to join our core team. Full-stack experience welcome but not required!
Full-time | Remove | Visa Required | $160k - $200k | 6+ Years | 0.20% - 1.00% |
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and launching.
- Collaborate directly with product, design, and engineering
- Balance speed and quality, with always an eye for learning quickly
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Annual company retreat
- Up to $1,000 expensable home office setup
- Node.js + TypeScript
- Kubernetes / Docker on GCP
- React + TypeScript
- Google Cloud Platform