We're a remote team of designers, developers, and problem solvers headquartered in San Francisco.
Lead Product Designer
About the Role
We’re seeking a passionate Lead Product Designer to join us on the journey. A core strategy at Accord is to bring the quality of consumer products to the enterprise (think Dropbox, Slack, Figma, etc). This is an opportunity to define and design the company's product, brand, and experience.
If you’re excited about creating impactful products with a group of driven executors, read on.
Words that resonate with you: self-aware, optimistic, growth mindset, autonomous, mindful, empathetic, team-first, integrity, and community.
- Own Design at Accord
- Define & execute our design strategy based on the company’s priorities and users’ needs
- Set the 10/10 quality bar for UX & UI
- Partner with eng & product to ideate, prototype, ship, and iterate
- Deeply understand our users by speaking with them directly
- Be a multiplier for Accord’s culture
- Experience at early stage, high-growth companies
- Have worked on remote friendly teams
- Experience with the B2B space – especially building tools for customer-facing teams
- Technical experience (front-end code)
Staff Software Engineer
What we're looking for
You will be in charge of designing and building products and taking Accord from 0 to 1. We have a fresh modern codebase that you’ll be able to make your own and want to tell your friends about. We're seeking founding, experienced frontend engineers to join our core team. Full-stack experience welcome but not required!
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and launching.
- Collaborate directly with product, design, and engineering
- Balance speed and quality, with always an eye for learning quickly
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Annual company retreat
- Up to $1,000 expensable home office setup
- Node.js + TypeScript
- Kubernetes / Docker on GCP
- React + TypeScript
- Google Cloud Platform
Accord was founded by early Stripe and Google Cloud employees. After spending years designing processes for their scaling, multi-billion dollar sales orgs, they set out to focus on the underlying people problems associated with B2B sales.